- This policy covers how We treat personal information that We collect and receive at our partner site BestBargains4Less and as well as Holidaygifts4Less, including information related to your purchase and use of our website and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage. In addition, our associated companies may have their own privacy policies.
Information Collection and Use
- We may collect personal information when you (a) visit our pages or the pages of our business partners, (b) request information from us, (c) use our services. We may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name and contact information. In connection with purchases we may also ask for credit card numbers or other financial information. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We may collect information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of services and purchase of products that we offer.
- We may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, our cookie information, and the page you request.
- We may use information we receive from you for any business purpose, such as to (a) fulfill your requests for products and services, (b) improve our services and customize the advertising and content you see, (c) provide our business partners and others with the ability to contact you and offer additional products and services you may be interested in, (d) conduct research, troubleshoot problems, resolve disputes, or (e) provide reporting for internal and external clients.
- We may offer products and services that are not appropriate for children under 13. Although some or our products are suited for children under 13.
- We restrict access by minors by requiring use of a credit card to purchase our products and services online.
- When a minor attempts to purchase from us, we ask that his or her parent or guardian provide consent.
- We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We do not currently provide any personal information about our customers to nonaffiliated companies. Information is kept only between our network of partners. We may sell, rent, or share personal information about you with our business partners, affiliated companies and others. Your personal information may be used by us to, among other things:
- Provide products, services or information you’ve requested.
- Provide you with information about additional products and services you may be interested in.
- Communicate with you about offers from us and our marketing partners via direct mail, e-mail, telemarketing or other direct marketing.
- Help us respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We transfer information about you if we are acquired by or merged with another company.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They may have access to personal information about you needed to perform their functions.
- We work with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our service, such as service announcements and administrative messages that are considered part of your relationship with us, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we may transfer to your computer hard drive through your Web browser.
- We may set and access cookies on your computer
- We may use IP addresses and cookies to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- We may also use web beacons to access our cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with our products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
- Sensitive financial information, such as credit card information, is encrypted and protected online for your privacy and security.
- Personal information collected by us is stored in secure databases, accessible only by us, our affiliated companies and service providers, and others authorized to have access.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable regulations to protect personal information about you.
- We may modify, cancel or update this policy at any time in its sole discretion. Any changes will become effective immediately, and will apply to all personal information then in our possession, custody or control, including all previously-collected information.
- We may notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary e-mail address specified in your account with us or by placing a notice on our site, or by posting the revised policy on our website.
Updating Personal Information
- If your personal information changes We may provide a way to correct or update the personal data provided to us.
- Our customers may update their account information in the My Account area of our website or by contacting us directly.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact us at the address listed on our website under “Contact Us“.